FIND YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY
Available careers in the Spokane Area
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
DH is looking for someone who is ready to dive into an agency career as an account executive.
An account executive is the backbone of our agency – they’re detail oriented, organized and have 3-5 years of experience in a communications, marketing or advertising field (agency experience is a plus). Account executives co-lead and manage smaller internal account teams, help to determine marketing strategy, develop proposals and budgets for clients, effectively use our agency agile principles to manage their accounts and so much more.
Our mission at DH is to empower people, causes and organizations to make positive change. We foster a culture of inclusivity and respect, encouraging and supporting employees as they bring their whole, authentic selves to our work. Our diverse identities, perspectives and experiences make us better problem-solvers and communicators — making our work more impactful.
To learn more and apply online please visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/449533/DH/Account-Executive
KLÜNDT | HOSMER SEEKS A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
If you’re a digital marketing professional with 3 years of industry experience and want to work with a team of highly creative, motivated people in The Commission Building, then read on to learn what we are looking for…
- Building and managing digital marketing campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Optimizing all campaigns for impression share, quality score, call tracking, conversions, and other KPI’s.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Writing ad copy for text ads and providing creative copy suggestions for landing pages and display ads.
- Working with graphic designers to create landing pages and display ads.
- Using A/B testing to optimize ads and landing pages.
- Optimizing campaigns for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Coordinating all digital marketing projects and assets.
- Ensuring all project deadlines are met.
- Researching and writing blog content to improve search engine optimization.
- Preparing reports, making campaign recommendations, and presenting reports to clients.
- Maintaining all required Google certifications.
- Staying current with the ever-changing digital marketing industry and related technologies.
- Three+ years of digital marketing experience preferred in PPC, display, retargeting, OTT, social, and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred, but not required.
- Certified in Google Ads Search, Display, and Measurement.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- A basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
- Authentic, transparent communication with the internal team and clients.
- A passion for digital marketing, including paid strategy and search engine optimization.
- A desire to continually learn new digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to grow and manage a team.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams seamlessly and independently in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and tactically to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to quickly learn about new industries and business types, strategize, implement and achieve client goals.
- Basic understanding of HTML and familiarity with Photoshop for reviewing digital assets.
If you believe you’re an excellent fit for the team, but you lack a full three years of prior experience or any item we’ve listed above, don’t fret. Be transparent, though. We expect integrity in the team and respect individuality. So, if you find this an appealing opportunity and you have a good sense of humor then send a PDF of your resumé, and a cover letter with a paragraph or two on why you’d like to work at Klündt | Hosmer, to Diane Mahan at email@example.com. Finally, we encourage you to become familiar with our team, capabilities, and portfolio.
Position closes when filled.