FIND YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY
Available careers in the Spokane Area
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
WestCoast Entertainment (WCE) is an independent presenter of national touring Broadway productions, concerts, and other special events. Based in Spokane, WCE presents the STCU Best of Broadway series and the National Geographic Live series.
- Serve as liaison between WCE and tour press agents regarding all details of event advertising campaigns.
- Organize all details and back-up necessary for the show/tour Advertising Settlement.
- Manage grassroots and earned media promotions.
- Manage the creation of digital ads, flyers, window clings and other necessary collateral.
- Develop all show programs/playbills including creating copy and assisting with advertising sales and renewals.
- Assist with new season development and announcement efforts.
- Manage relationships with sponsors and partners and communicate details, special offers and deadlines.
- Manage print vendor relationships and coordinate bidding process.
- Manage promotional programs at area universities and colleges.
- Assist with social media and PR efforts.
- Manage Kids Night on Broadway events.
- Serve as a liaison for WCE graphic designers.
- Assist in season ticket retention efforts and planning.
- Oversee box office and call center training initiatives.
- Assist with special events as necessary.
- Represent WestCoast Entertainment in the form of membership industry organizations.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience including live event promotions preferred.
- Experience with all forms of media including print, radio, TV, digital and social.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Design Software is a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to connect honestly and openly with customers and guests.
- Must be able to work within a small team, rely on them and have them rely on you.
- Must effectively develop working relationship with partners, sponsors and clients.
- There are times when you may have to deal with difficult situations and/or unhappy people. Candidate must know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully in all situations.