FIND YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY
Available careers in the Spokane Area
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
Reports to CEO
- Strong relationship development with contractors including but not limited to:
- Provide training of contractors and ongoing training opportunities
- Supervision of contract agreements
- Reviews with contractors for feedback on what is going well and areas of opportunity for growth
- Interview and hire new contractors
- Conducting seamless contractor offboarding
- Developing and managing assignment timelines
- Client management:
- Develop a trusted relationship with client
- Timeline creation and enforcement
- Check in calls
- Enforcing client deadlines
- Working with the advertising team and digital coordinator to understand analytics and properly report these on customer calls
- Project management
- Time management creating tasks and scheduling projects
- Enforcing client boundaries with clear communication of expectations, verifying they understand what is expected and what can result if additional days are added to their contract
- Delegation of tasks to the contractor team ensuring good communication and collaboration
- Creating an atmosphere of accountability and responsibility
- Thorough review of work, ensuring excellence before sending out to client
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing required
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Driven and hungry
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and set boundaries
- Open to feedback from clients and team
- Solutions oriented
- Open to new ideas and always looking forward for ways to improve, always striving for excellence.
- Attention to detail. Always check your work, check others work, and then check again before anything goes out.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $58,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have digital marketing or marketing agency experience?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- One location
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services.
So, what will I actually be doing?
We are seeking a Paid Social Media Advertising Account Manager to oversee paid social media advertising strategy and execution for a large portfolio of digital marketing clients. Ultimately, you will ensure that all paid social media advertising plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
Strategic Oversight Responsibilities
- Build strategies for execution of paid social media advertising initiatives and campaigns, including managing campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Establish scalable best practices for tactical execution and performance optimization.
- Lead client-facing and internal meetings to ensure optimal performance for all accounts.
- Mentor and collaborate with other digital team members to drive best practice implementation.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, industry developments, best practices, and tools.
Day-to-Day Execution Responsibilities
Lead or oversee tactical execution of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across all platforms, including but not limited to:
- Strategic development of paid social media advertising campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Audience creation and management for social channels.
- Ad creative development and testing.
- Generate and interpret reporting and tracking of social media marketing efforts, including but not limited to Google Analytics, in channel conversion tracking, and call tracking reports to refine strategy and drive performance.
- Advanced knowledge gained through years of experience or a prolonged course of specialized instruction such as a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university in Digital Marketing, Business, or similar field.
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role.
- Direct experience executing digital marketing tactics, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other social channels.
- Expert level ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team to drive larger company initiatives and meet expectations.
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal guidance or oversight and consistently exercise discretion and good judgement.
- Strong communication skills and attention to visual details.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people. At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves. We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth. We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with matching option.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
- Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
- Unlimited coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt professional.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2473939659
DH MISSION, VISION 2021
DH is a public relations, advertising and branding agency based in beautiful Spokane, Washington. We have a team of 28 people and are looking for a talented individual to join our team. We work with an impressive list of clients from all over the Northwest and beyond. Our mission is to empower people, causes and organizations to create positive change. And our vision is to create a more connected and positive society.
Diversity fuels us and our work. DH works to make the world more connected, inclusive and just. We believe that empowering people means making space for and raising diverse voices inside our agency, with our clients and in our community.
We foster a culture of inclusivity and respect, encouraging and supporting employees as they bring their whole, authentic selves to our work. Our diverse identities, perspectives and experiences make us better problem-solvers and communicators — making our work more impactful.
We’re hiring an account executive, preferably with agency experience. This position is the DH backbone. A detail wrangler. An organizer. A communications zealot.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
Plans, coordinates and directs public relations, communication and marketing strategies for a range of accounts. Serves as a proactive leader on assigned accounts, providing direction and counsel to other members of the team. Responsible for supporting new business development efforts and representing DH in the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate and direct integrated communication strategy, tactics and deliverables
- Co-lead/manage smaller internal account teams by making assignments, setting deadlines and monitoring budget and workflow
- Help determine marketing strategy and budgets utilizing knowledge of integrated public relations, communications and marketing models
- Vendor coordination with graphic designers, web programmers, photographers, media buyers, freelance consultants, marketing partners, etc.
- Develop proposals and budgets
- Effectively utilize agency tools to manage agile workflow and budgets
- Analyze research data to identify trends and key findings
- In partnership with senior team members, serve as primary contact with client
- Conduct market research
- Purchase and produces media
- Assist on other accounts as required
- Deliver high quality, error-free work
- Participate in local public speaking opportunities and presentations
- Basic understanding of integrated communication strategies
- Basic understanding and proficiency in a broad range of client services
- Understand how to effectively communicate and work with a variety of learning styles
- Adhere to industry and professional code of ethics (PRSA)
- Bring new ideas and best practices to the firm
- Solid expertise in time management
- Work independently and as a team
- Participate in key initiatives that will better the firm
- Begin to develop relationships with community members
- Support firm business development efforts, proposal writing and new business meetings
- Attend community and professional events
- Manage billing and workflow planning on accounts you lead or substantially support
- Manage account profitability in collaboration with account lead
- 65% of time spent performing billable work
- Maintain 10% or less in write-offs on all accounts
- Demonstrate mastery of tactical development across integrated communication and research strategies
- Consistently meet internal and external account deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to bring new ideas in the development of account strategy
- Demonstrate the ability to lead projects and/or accounts under $10,000, including client relationship, strategy development, budget, timeline and execution
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or a related field
Interested? Please send along your resume and a link to your portfolio or writing samples. If you do not have an online portfolio, please combine your resume and all of your materials into one pdf and attach.