FIND YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY
Available careers in the Spokane Area
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
Winter Quarter : Jan. 3rd – March 25th
Spring Quarter : April 4th – June 17th
Adjunct Salary (both sections) = $4,669.60
Send resume, portfolio / reel to:
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of people across four states and Canada? Do you want to join a high-performing team of dedicated professionals who work effectively together, have fun, and share the joy of truly making the world a better place?
Based in Spokane, WA, KSPS PBS serves audiences from Calgary and Edmonton in Canada to cities and regions across Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Montana. Today, we are building on this platform with an ambitious expansion of our programs and services encompassing high-impact initiatives in education, workforce development, arts and culture, and civic health.
KSPS PBS is looking for an exceptional individual to help communicate these initiatives to general and specific audiences, on the air, online, via earned, owned and paid media. We invite applicants who would like to help lead our initiatives as part of our team of creative and committed professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, team- and detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working on multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. This person will have a history of developing effective strategies to reach diverse audiences, as well as doing the detailed work of creative execution including writing, digital design and production management.
Summary of Work:
The Promotion/Marketing Manager is responsible for promoting the work of KSPS PBS to general and targeted audiences, including on-air and online content as well as our work in the areas of Education, Arts & Culture, Workforce Development and Civic Health. This position requires significant independent work; has substantial internal management responsibilities; and requires both strategic focus and timely attention to detail. This position interacts with senior management, other staff, volunteers, and the general public. Other responsibilities include developing a marketing plan; writing and producing promos for on-air, online, social media and publications; efficiently purchasing advertising where appropriate; buying advertising where appropriate and team building.
2+ years of relevant professional experience in communications and/or marketing
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as journalism, public relations or communications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
Proven results in implementing marketing and communications strategic plans
Proven results in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and analytics technologies to engage a diverse audience
Familiarity with digital advertising design and metrics
Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines
Ability and desire to work as part of team
Ability to work independently
Identify with and support the mission of KSPS PBS
A commitment to the values of KSPS: Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Inclusion and Initiative
This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to a highly effective nonprofit’s team. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits include health care, 401k, vacation, and life and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Salary range: $40,000–$50,000
Zipline B2B Marketing is looking for a Website Designer to join its team. As a Website Designer, you will work to assess client needs, set creative strategy, and deliver modern, goal-focused design solutions for both web and print applications. You may also update WordPress websites, edit photography/videography, and assist with strategic design plans.
We are seeking a team player that is experienced and knowledgeable in digital design best practices and latest trends. You should have a proven ability to anticipate deadlines and outline the strategy necessary to get there. To succeed you must be able to communicate professionally and clearly with our internal team as well as our clients, then prepare functional design solutions that will help accomplish project goals. You will have the opportunity to present your designs both internally and externally; it is imperative that you are able to verbally convey the benefits and reasoning behind the work you produce.
– 3 years proven experience in designing websites and landing pages. Current, online portfolio that shows website design examples. Portfolios lacking web design work will not be considered.
– Experience working within WordPress
– A firm understanding of both web and print design
– Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
– Interest in solving usability issues/conversion optimization problems (UI/UX)
– Ability to thumbnail, prototype, wireframe, and mockup solutions prior to creating your designs
– Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members and clients, including having the ability to present your work
– Ability to organize information simply and elegantly
– Knowledge of current design trends
– Understanding of sales and marketing concepts
– Ability to write short-form, sales-enabled content, including headlines, subheads, and descriptions
– Experience creating brand identities, including logos, collateral materials, and style guides
– Experience creating motion graphics (Premier and After Effects a plus)
– Experience with email marketing platforms
– Experience creating social media marketing campaigns
– Full-time W-2 Position
– Salary $35-45k DOE
– Eligibility for our benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and matched retirement
– We operate using a ROWE style workplace. Employees have the flexibility to choose when and where they work as long as they continue to meet results. We are considering out-of-state remote work applicants, you must be in the United States. For more details please visit https://www.gorowe.com/.
About Zipline B2B Marketing:
Zipline B2B Marketing helps B2B companies that are struggling to fill their pipeline with quality leads generate insatiable demand for their products and services using a unique & proven, laser-focused digital marketing process. Zipline is headquartered in Spokane, Washington with team members across the country who serve clients around the world. We are here to help businesses grow and prosper by connecting those businesses with their ideal clients. It’s important to us that our team emulate Zipline’s core values: Serve, Create, Learn and Share.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please submit a link to your portfolio for our review. Your portfolio must include web design examples to be considered.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Job Title: Production & Trafficking Coordinator
Location: Spokane, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary
Salary: $42k – $45k DOE and Bonus Opportunities
About Our Team
Power Marketing is a Spokane based advertising agency that specializes in developing digital and traditional media strategies for a variety of brands and industries across the U.S. We are a passionate team of marketers who relentlessly focus on the working relationships we have with our clients and creating advertising strategies that earn results. Our team is caring, smart, and inclusive, and we value collaboration, authenticity, and producing quality work as a collective.
- Coordinate trafficking systems for print, radio, TV, and digital campaigns with media partners, clients, and vendors.
- Assist with proofing advertising copy and creative.
- Assist with digital campaign preparation and setup for multiple clients.
- Assist with client meeting preparation and presentations.
- Assist with new project research.
- Provide general support for the media buying department, digital department, and AE’s.
- 2+ years professional experience (advertising and/or marketing agency or department experience is a bonus)
- Client-service oriented with a team player attitude and the flexibility to manage evolving responsibilities.
- Extremely organized and willing to use processes.
- Strong communicator.
- Analytical and creative abilities along with strong time management skills.
- Solution oriented.
- Interest and excitement to take on a position that may shift and grow as the company evolves.
- Full Medical Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Schedule Flexibility
- Hybrid Remote Work Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply
If you’re interested in working with a dynamic organization that values creative, ambitious, self-starting, career driven individuals please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to make an impact — and have the most fun of your career?
Welcome to DH — a public relations, advertising and branding agency committed to making the communities we serve more connected, prosperous, just, safe, healthy and joyous.
We work with a diverse list of organizations across the Northwest and beyond, including clients in health care, consumer brands, government, non-profits and more. Our team of 37 consists of brand strategists, public health experts, social justice advocates, community outreach specialists, public affairs professionals, designers and copywriters — not to mention indie authors, paddle boarders, wood workers, painters and freestyle rappers. Because that part of life is just as important as work.
DH is committed to diversity. We foster a culture of inclusivity and respect, encouraging and supporting employees as they bring their whole, authentic selves to our work. Our diverse identities, perspectives and experiences make us better problem-solvers and communicators — making our work more impactful. Culture drives the work we do — and it builds lifelong friendships.
Our headquarters sits in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Spokane, Washington enjoys four beautiful seasons, rich cross-sections of culture and an affordable, caring community to raise families.
We’re committed to making DH a place where people can create the best work of their careers and to make a positive impact on the world. If that sounds like a good fit to you, read on.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
A great opportunity to learn the business, grow your career and work on a range of client accounts and DH initiatives. This position provides support on communications and marketing design for clients ranging from public health outreach to corporate communications. An apprentice works with DH teams on a variety of activities to increase health equity with underserved communities across our state and beyond. They assist with creative activities including writing, editing, research, vendor coordination and work closely with DH team members. An awareness of social justice and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) dynamics is important given the range of audiences and communities we support. A basic understanding of graphic design and adobe software is essential. And, attitude is everything!
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Proactive communicator, a growth mind-set and lifelong learner
- Understand and promote health equity, social justice and DEI concepts
- Work well independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail, and focus on quality deliverables
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong creative
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Software’s (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) & Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel and MS Outlook)
- Basic understanding and ability to learn digital/social platforms
- Adheres to industry and professional code of ethics (PRSA)
- Working toward or recently completed an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Bilingual a plus
Interested? Learn more and apply today: https://recruiting.paylocity.