FIND YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY
Available careers in the Spokane Area
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
- Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal Controls, and NQRC Policies and Procedures.
- Assists with conceptualization, design, coordination and production of promotional materials to include posters, rack cards, ads, newsletters, indoor and outdoor signage, brochures, etc. in printed and digital formats.
- Creates web ads and readies files for web.
- Assists in logo and brand management including regulation of color and usage.
- Coordinates with in-house and external vendors and teams to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Ensures control/protection of company assets.
- Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for business levels.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent attendance record.
- May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review Hearings.
- This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- Associate’s degree in Graphic Design and five years full-time related experience.
- Experience must be in Graphic Design and production of printed and/or digital materials.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Tribal Work Permit.
We’re looking for an experienced, business-savvy graphic designer. Our brand is a unique blend of illustration, design, local insights and targeted scenes that build an emotional connection with the consumer.
If you have extensive experience developing full-fledged campaign concepts for print and digital collateral that speaks directly to the consumer and successfully meets organizational objectives, then check out our new opportunity for a Graphic Designer III and come join an award-winning creative team.
Financial institution experience, while not required, is a definite plus!
Position will be hybrid in Spokane or Boise. Open to remote within our regional footprint.
The Spokane Independent Metro Business Alliance (SIMBA) is seeking a temporary contractor (through May 31) to provide marketing and advertising services to increase awareness of the Live Local INW Community Marketplace. The selected contractor must have expertise in developing a comprehensive marketing plan and ensuring cohesion across the campaign deliverables, as well as with content creation, advertising placement, and in providing support to project team partners.
This is a grant-funded position with a budget of $38-$55k. To apply, please go through our RFP process. Submissions are due by 9 a.m. on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency seeks qualified agencies and consultants to submit proposals for the development of a public awareness campaign addressing fine particle pollution (PM2.5).
Proposals are due by Noon – Pacific Time, February 13, 2023. Submittal details are in the RFP.
Houdini Interactive has an open full-time/contract position for a Digital Producer with experience in managing teams in custom software and digital experiences for various platforms (web, mobile apps, AR, VR, Spark AR, Tik Tok, etc.). They are successful by cultivating strong client relationships, so their Producers are vital to building a solid foundation. The right Digital Producer will be extremely detail-oriented, task-driven, entrepreneurial, highly organized, and self-driven with a passion for excellence. They are an agile team of software and marketing professionals with an office in the heart of Downtown Spokane, WA. As applicable, they are open to a contract-to-hire arrangement.
We’re hiring! If you’re the kind of graphic designer who thrives on variety, collaboration, and free snacks, hit us up.