Marketing Coordinator / Garco Construction
Join the journey with Garco Construction as a key member of the marketing team! You will organize and evaluate information, proactively assist in new business proposals, and presentation preparation for a wide range of projects. The ideal Marketing Coordinator will have a strong understanding of marketing, communications, social media, and digital marketing. Along with filling out Garco’s application, include a cover letter and let us know your favorite meal/thing to cook and why or better yet your favorite ice cream flavor and why.
The Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include among other functions as requested:
- Assist in new business proposals and presentation preparations.
- Manage social media and monitor channels with guidance from Marketing Director.
- Assist with website content development and upkeep.
- Support external and internal communications.
- Assist with Garco employee store and marketing administrative tasks and upkeep.
- Manage CRM system data input and maintenance with guidance from Marketing Director.
- Write blogs stories, newsletter content and other communications as needed.
- Assist with photo shoots, filming, and special projects.
- Support Payroll efforts and other community involvement activities with direction from Marketing Director.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required; previous agency experience preferred.
- 4-year degree in marketing, advertising, communications; equivalent of a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office programs intermediate to advanced experience required.
- Social media content planning, creation, and scheduling experience.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop/Illustrator and WordPress experience required.
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
The salary range for this position is between $50,000 and $65,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
Work Environment / Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and use a computer. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The culture of Garco is second to none, and our employees are the heartbeat of our organization. To have the best employees in the industry, we offer some of the best benefits. Below are some of the benefits we offer when you join the team at Garco:
- Life Insurance
- 401k / Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
Apply or view full details at our website. Listed under the Spokane office opportunities.