Connecting you to the entire advertising community
Your membership with AAF Spokane connects you to the entire advertising community and provides you with great opportunities for networking and education. AAF Spokane educates members on the latest trends in advertising, marketing, and government issues with a variety of monthly and annual programs. AAF Spokane is one of 210 ad clubs across the United States that is a member of the American Advertising Federation.
*A Business Membership is transferable between persons from the same company.
SIGNING UP ONLY TAKES MINUTES!
- Valuable information at monthly programs.
- Involvement in the future of advertising in the Spokane area
- Opportunities for professional development, networking, socializing with peers, perspective clients and industry leaders through the club’s programs and events.
- Receive recognition for accomplishments and industry contributions.
- Learn about career and job opportunities in the advertising industry.
- Participate in public-service initiatives that directly impact the well-being of the local community and enhance the public’s perception of our industry.
- An opportunity to share your valuable experience through participation in AAF Spokane committees.
- Gain influence in a professional club that impacts the future of advertising in the local community and nationally through its affiliation with American Advertising Federation (AAF).
- Timely and informative publications on a wide range of industry subjects such as government affairs, legal challenges, advertising education and organizational development.
- Participate in programs that encourage high industry standards and elevate consumers’ perception of the ad industry.
- Become involved in advertising education for students who have an interest in an advertising career.
- Improve opportunities to recruit talented and experienced professionals to your business or organization.
- Obtain access to new-business prospects.
- Information about the advertising community from the AAF Spokane members e-news.
- Discounted rates at the monthly programs and the Inland NW ADDY Awards.
- Discounts on an AAF Platinum Plus Visa card, Advertising Age, ADWEEK and Business Wire magazines, Cobalt Web Hosting, MIMS E&O and Mutual of Omaha insurance, FedEx and Hertz.
In addition, as a small part of a greater whole, local Ad Clubs such as AAF Spokane form the industry’s only “grass roots” legislative network contained within the AAF. This network provides an effective lobbying coalition, which opposes taxes and restrictions on advertising and maintains a voice of political advocacy for the industry. Membership in AAF Spokane enrolls your name among the 52,000-plus membership of the American Advertising Federation.
AAF Spokane Members are also members of the AAF and receive all associated benefits including discounts at FedEx, Hertz, Adweek, New York Times, Brandweek and many more.
Learn more about memberships and benefits on the National AAF site.