Production Designer / BrandCraft
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services.
So, what will I actually be doing?
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience creating original designs such as website mockups, brochures, digital marketing graphics, and product packaging.
· You enjoy being a part of a larger team in a cross-functional role.
· You value collaboration and take a customer-service approach to your work
· Support the creative team in an executional role and partner with designers to develop visual communications that meet the client goals and objectives.
· Utilize proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD, and other design platforms to produce quality designs on time and within budget.
· Design and develop engaging responsive websites from conception to launch, utilizing WordPress and a visual builder.
· Graphic design and production support for the creative group, including print design, print production, building web pages, and migrating content to sites that are under development.
· Stay ahead of creative trends and design influences as the market evolves.
· Embody BrandCraft’s values in both internal and external (client-facing) interactions.
· Prioritize, plan, and seek clarification on the work when needed.
· You enjoy learning from others and sharing your own ideas and expertise, so that everyone is always improving and growing.
· Portfolio of completed projects displaying originality and creative talent.
· Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop.
· Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD).
· Able to build websites using a visual builder (e.g. Divi, Beaver Builder, or Webflow).
· Strong design skills with the ability to combine various colors, typography, and photography to make compelling visual communication.
· Attention to visual details.
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
· Consistently exercise discretion and good judgement.
· Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
· A recent graduate or 1-2 years prior experience executing on creative design projects.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people. At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves. We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth. We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
401(k) with matching option.
3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt professional.
To Apply: Please submit a work samples, resume, and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
Web design: 1 year (Preferred)