Marketing Communications Coordinator / Gonzaga University
Marketing – Digital & Print
- Assists in the creation of high-quality, brand-aligned content for emails, digital and print advertisements, and collateral using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Generates new communication concepts to present and discuss with project leaders.
- Ensures optimized placement of content throughout digital media channels.
- Coordinates the design and production of emails and newsletters using iModules, Slate and other university designated software.
- Specifies paper stock, weight, print treatments to meet desired objective for print projects.
- Verify color proofs from the print vendors for accuracy and color correctness.
- Works with student groups to properly promote on and off campus student events.
Social Media Management
- Plans and implements written, image and video content to distribute via the School of Law’s social media platforms.
- Monitors and interacts with audiences on social media channels daily.
- Ensures audience comments and messages align with university social media use guidelines and policies.
- Analyzes social media trends and data.
- Advise departments and offices on social media strategy and content
- Serve as lead coordinator for internal and external facing website edits, including regular updates, layout changes, news and events, and similar tasks.
- Ensures all images and web content published meets Law School standards, University standards, WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines, and industry best practices.
Photography & Event Support
- Provides photography and social media coverage of Law School events as needed/requested.
- Edits photos and manages photo storage and distribution.
- Manages digital media equipment.
- Schedule and manage photo shoots with campus and local photographers.