Head of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / BrandCraft
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services.
GROWTH | RESULTS | AGILITY | CONFIDENCE | ACCOUNTABILITY
So, what will I actually be doing?
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced SEO professional to join our digital marketing team and lead our SEO efforts. The right candidate will be a proven leader with extensive experience in all aspects of SEO including technical analysis, content marketing, website management, onsite optimizations, and offsite strategies.
This is a management position that will also be very active in day-to-day execution of initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this position will be an instrumental leader of the marketing team helping set our strategy for SEO and beyond. Success in this role requires a diverse set of skills across SEO, marketing, team leadership, and project management.
What you’ll do:
· Develop and lead our SEO team in both strategy and implementation efforts to continuously optimize websites to rank higher in SERPs for strategic keywords and topics.
· Coordinate with other members of the marketing leadership team to collaborate, set quarterly priorities, and build the team
· Monitoring websites using various crawling tools and GSC
· Oversee landing page strategy, creation, and optimization
· Partner with our content team on all web content creation including keyword research, document briefs, metadata, and onsite optimization
· Be responsible for the oversight of Google My Business profiles
· Reporting and analysis
·Project and task management
· Minimum 6 years of experience in search engine optimization
· 2+ years experience in a leadership role
· Proficiency in HTML, JSON-LD schema markup, social tags, and metadata best practices
· Deep understanding of keyword research best practices and tools, consumer intent, and on-page optimization
· Expertise in search engine indexing, crawling, and ranking factors
· Understanding of Google algorithm updates and corresponding impacts on the SERP
· Experience with a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, SEMRush and/or other SEO related tools
· WordPress production experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to campaign details
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
· Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
· 401(k) with matching option.
· 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
· Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
· Unlimited coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt professional.
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Digital Marketing: 6 years (Required)
Marketing: 6 years (Required)
SEO: 6 years (Required)
Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location