Graphic Designer / Northern Quest
- Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal Controls, and NQRC Policies and Procedures.
- Assists with conceptualization, design, coordination and production of promotional materials to include posters, rack cards, ads, newsletters, indoor and outdoor signage, brochures, etc. in printed and digital formats.
- Creates web ads and readies files for web.
- Assists in logo and brand management including regulation of color and usage.
- Coordinates with in-house and external vendors and teams to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Ensures control/protection of company assets.
- Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for business levels.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent attendance record.
- May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review Hearings.
- This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- Associate’s degree in Graphic Design and five years full-time related experience.
- Experience must be in Graphic Design and production of printed and/or digital materials.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Tribal Work Permit.